The Sage Warfield approach to improving B2B sales performance
Why choose Sage
"The Sage approach states that each location is worked with individually. Does this mean that our company will have multiple sales processes?"
No. The sales process will be customized for the entire sales organization. However, the sales process itself is a relatively small part of sales improvement. Implementation and utilization of the process is much more important than the process alone. Our implementation addresses psychological and behavioral issues that effect user adoption and internal belief systems. These factors ultimately determine the success of the process.
Vice President of Retail Sales
“ Upon arriving at Deluxe, I called Chris to turn around one of our struggling sales divisions. We tripled the sales revenue in both SEM and websites in less than ninety days. Chris' onsite leadership and management was instrumental to our success.”
Q & A
managers and reps are not worked with individually, any short-term gains achieved through behavioral modification will become extinct and performance will relapse back to the previous level.
2. Each B2B sales office tends to face its own unique issues and challenges. The problems affecting sales in Los Angeles, Boston, or New York, for example, are likely different than those impacting sales in Dallas, Miami, or Chicago.
3. Our approach to B2B sales improvement is focused on the individual development of both sales reps and managers. Through field-level training, we insure that they will continue to maintain the new performance standard without the threat of relapse.
4. As pioneers in the science of Sales Behavioral Psychology (SBP), we are experts at integrating this with traditional B2B sales management and operations fundamentals in order to maximize the potential of every member of your team. Localized implementation of SBP is a critical factor in developing a world-class sales team.
B2B Sales Operations and Sales Management Fundamentals
We work closely with your executive team to insure that the fundamentals of corporate B2B sales strategy, sales operations, and sales management are positioned to yield optimal results. These areas include:
• Compensation & incentive plans
• Talent Management
• Market Differentiation
> Product Differentiation
> Pricing & Customer Incentives
> Fulfillment & Quality Control
• Territory Segmentation
• CRM Integration
• Lead Generation
• Initial & Ongoing Sales Training
• Sales Process
• Pipeline Management & Forecasting
• Sales Support
• Sales Management Execution
• Performance Modeling & Sales Benchmarking
Does this B2B sales turnaround approach take longer than a corporate-wide rollout? Yes. But in the larger scheme of things, this approach will create sustainable revenue increases and be much more cost effective than multiple corporate rollouts over the same time period.
Through the use of our unique approach to B2B sales turnarounds, our clients have consistently achieved sales growth which significantly outperform industry standards and other sales benchmarking criteria.
A Proven Track Record Of Extraordinary Results
Few sales turnaround consulting firms can match the performance track record of Sage Warfield. We have never had a client that has not achieved double-digit sales growth at the division level within the first ninety days, and our average sales revenue increase exceeds thirty percent.
Implementation Is The Difference
There are many great ideas that will jumpstart your sales organization. Advisory consulting firms deliver hundreds of pages of reports which identify problems and make recommendations. Unfortunately, without successful implementation, these efforts will ultimately fail. Sage Warfield is an implementation consultancy...not an advisory service. Our managing directors work full time with your sales organization in the field to insure that strategic vision is tactically implemented. This is paramount to insuring your success!
We use various tools, methodologies, and protocols to rapidly achieve world-class revenue growth on behalf of our client’s B2B sales organizations.
While the specific elements are too vast to completely elaborate upon herein, the essence of our sales turnaround doctrine is summarized below.
Field Level Implementation
We function as interim B2B sales leaders on behalf of our clients during the sales turnaround engagement. This allows us to create the vision without ambiguity, implement our initiatives first-hand, receive direct feedback internally and externally, adapt quickly, and maintain 100% accountability for our client’s sales results.
Targeted Localized Approach
We limit our B2B sales implementation initiatives to no more than two concurrent sales divisions at a time. We do not subscribe to a blanket national rollout strategy for several reasons including but not limited to:
1. Company-wide rollouts for B2B sales improvement initiatives seldom produce measurable and sustainable results. If sales